FACEBOOK PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
It’s that time of year again – the theme for our third annual photography competition is Churches, Cathedrals and Places of Worship, taking place on 8 October with cool t-shirt prizes for the three winners.
Entry and Picture Upload Form
Entry is free for anyone who has signed up to follow our blog or clicked the Page ‘Like’ on our Facebook Page.
Photographs submitted for the competition will be posted on our Facebook page and also on the blog for the first time this year. Winners chosen from pictures with the most ‘Likes’ plus comment votes on the blog.
All About Our Facebook Competition
What The Saints Did Next was launched in two stages, first our Facebook Page on 8 October 2014, followed by the website/blog itself which went live on 10 January, 2015. So we sort of have two birthdays!
To celebrate our Facebook birthdays we hold a photography competition for our followers – What The Saints Did Next is all about photography after all. We choose the theme then post all pictures that are submitted and visitors become the judges by clicking the ‘Like’ button on their favourites. The three pictures with the most ‘Likes’ will win fab prizes of St Helena t-shirts. Simples.
Basic rules: Max 3 entries per person, short photo caption/description and date of capture required, photographs only from 8 Oct 2016 – 8 Oct 2017 and nothing naughty. Photographer’s name will be published.
Churches, Cathedrals and Places of Worship – Competition Rules
Rules of entry for photographers:
- Theme for photographs: Churches, Cathedrals and Places of Worship.
2. You must have taken the photo and have permission to use it by anyone who appears in the image. Photorapher’s name will be displayed with each photo.
3. Each entry must include a short caption/description of the picture, including date taken.
4. Photograph must have been taken over the last year, ie anytime from 8 Oct 2016 to 8 Oct 2017.
5. Keep it friendly, legal and clean! WTSDN have final decision on suitable entries.
6. Winners chosen from pictures with most ‘Likes’ on Facebook plus votes/comments on the blog.
7. You may enter either 1, 2 or 3 pictures – but no more than three.
Submit your pictures
Fill out this entry form to enter and submit your pictures. (entry form no longer active)
Depending on volume of entries a selection of the most interesting images will be published in our next Breeze e-magazine.
Submissions being accepted now. The gallery of entered images will become available to view and begin ‘Liking’ from Sunday 17 September, 2017.
The competition is open to all email followers of WTSDN blog or visitors who have ‘Liked’ our Facebook Page, anywhere in the world.
Competition closes at midday on Sunday 8 October 2017.
Judges decision final (that’s us! WTSDN).
Prizes – St Helena t-shirts.
A few pictures that fit the theme from our previous stories to hopefully inspire you, otherwise we look forward to receiving your images.
Leave A Comment